Frank Becker is an attorney based in Lexington, Kentucky. Frank has 25 years of experience, concentrating in equine law, commercial law, and litigation. Frank is also an experienced and certified mediator and arbitrator. Frank represents equine and commercial clients in both transactional matter and matters in litigation before federal and state courts, as well as administrative agencies arbitration panels.
- Admitted to the Bar of Kentucky since 1979. Also admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky, and the United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky. Frank has been admitted pro hac vice to practice before several other courts in the United States and abroad.
- Graduated first in his law school class from the University of Kentucky College of Law, 1979, where he served on the Kentucky Law Journal and was appointed to the Order of the Coif.
- Rated "AV" (the highest rating) in Martindale-Hubbell.
- Member of the National Panel of Commercial Arbitrators, American Arbitration Association.
- Former Chair the the Mediation Center of Kentucky
- Hearing Officer for the Lexington-Fayette County Human Rights Commission.
- Author of "Equine Law" (2013), a comprehensive treatise on the legal issues relating to horses.
- Regular presenter at the National Conference on Equine Law.
- Listed in "Who's Who in American Law"
- Author of several publications on commercial law and alternative dispute resolution.
- Former partner with the firms of Miller, Griffin & Marks and Dinsmore & Shohl.
- Founder and manager of Equine Dispute Resolution, offering arbitration and mediation services to the horse industry. For more information concerning this service, click this logo:
In his spare time, Frank pursues his passion for photography, and is the owner of THE TIME Photography (www.thetimephotography.com)
Frank is glad to discuss the legal services he can provide.
Frank T Becker
218 Sycamore Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502